Saturday, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th at 12:00 noon
at Nitehawk Cinema (136 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211)
Do you miss Saturday mornings waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? Well then Nitehawk Cinema and Secret Formula have the ultimate brunch for the kid in you: all of your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention the Nitehawk’s excellent brunch menu!
For July we’ve put together a collection of cartoons from the 1930’s through the 90’s that were never allowed to be shown on TV or weren’t allowed to be shown again because they were too violent, racist, filthy, seizure inducing, devil worshiping or just downright offensive. The censors can’t keep us down and we’ll be showing them all on the big screen!
- Over 80 cartoon series from the 40’s through the 90’s…and YOU get to choose what we watch!
- Special menu of episodes no longer allowed to be aired on TV including Looney Tunes, Ren & Stimpy, TaleSpin, Gargoyles, Tiny Toons, Darkwing Duck, Popeye, Rocko’s Modern Life, Pokemon and more!
- Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolatey cereal you crave. All the kinds you were probably banned from eating as a kid! Soy and regular milk available.
- White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
- Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl!
- Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win sweet prizes from Nitehawk Cinema!
Tickets on sale this week!Check back here or at the Nitehawk Cinema website for updates!